Thursday, June 19, 2008

Thursday in the Park

Today is my first day of Summer Vacation and I'm loving it!
We woke up nice and early and headed down to Grandma and Pop-pop's work. They work at the same parish now. I had doctors appointments all morning and grandma offered to watch the kids for me so that they wouldn't have to come along. I dropped the kids and the camera off with Grandma and pop-pop and I headed off for the morning and part of the afternoon.

Grandma and pop-pop took the kids out to the little park at their work before heading home. Grandma took some great shots of the kids playing with pop-pop.

Nicholas and Pop-pop on the swings
(Notice Addie in the foreground)


Swinging the day away!

Pop-pop and Addie enjoying the swings!

Sliding Siblings

Addie is still getting the hang of the slide!

1 comments:

Megan said...

So adorable! Look at them on the slides together- I LOVE Addie's face when she is going down the slide!

 
template by suckmylolly.com