Monday, June 2, 2008

Hi Mom!

Tonight was graduation at work so I had to work later than usual. It was not a fun evening. Hundreds of people, many in graduation gowns and academic robes and hoods, jammed into a VERY hot gymnasium with zero air conditioning and quite close seating arrangements.

I picked up some dinner on the way home and when I pulled up I was greeted by a fabulous surprise that immediately erased all the stress and frustration from my whole day! Nicholas and Pat and Addie had ventured out during the evening and picked up some sidewalk chalk, in addition to a few other things. They came home and created these masterpieces just for me! I was super surprised and loved the drawings so much I had to take a few pictures!! The last one is where Nicholas was standing at the window watching me take pictures of his masterpieces!

I totally do Rule!
;)

I do believe Nicholas had a hand in creating these letters....he's learning more and more each day! He can read them but we're still working on writing them!

Apparently, Nicholas taught Daddy how to play hopscotch "his way".
FYI- "His Way" much easier than the regular way!

My artiste!

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com