Monday, September 9, 2013
Posted by Alison McGeary-Stella at 10:10 PM
Wednesday, June 26, 2013
As I said before, Addie graduated from Kindergarten but it wasn't your traditional graduation with cap and gown- and for that I am ETERNALLY grateful to her fabulous teacher!! They, instead, did a play about the 50 states and it was positively adorable! Here is a video or two from that and then also the video of us surprising the kids with their trip to Great Wolf Lodge!
As a side note, I have to say how wonderful Addie's teacher was this year and I am so looking forward to a few years from now when the girls- hopefully- will have her in class, too!!
Posted by Alison McGeary-Stella at 8:50 AM
As has become the custom with the crazy fun chaos that is our life, I'm posting a whole bunch of pictures from the last few weeks. It's been a whirlwind and here are some of the highlights!
* Softball Season Ended
* Addie Graduated from Kindergarten
* We surprised the kids with a trip to Great Wolf Lodge (I have a video I'll share in a separate post!)
* The Girls have been getting bigger and bigger- as kids do!
* We started painting the house!!
* The governor came to visit my work and cut the ribbon on our new building
...and much more!
Posted by Alison McGeary-Stella at 8:46 AM