Sunday, June 8, 2008

Another Day, A Different Pool

And the heat wave continues.....
We went down to Grandma and Pop-pop's today after church. While we were waiting for Great Grandma to arrive the kids, grandma and I went out into the backyard and sat by the pool! Daddy joined us for a little bit- braving the heat and the sun- before heading to the restaurant for work.
Grandma went out yesterday and bought both kids brand new bathing suits so we wouldn't have to worry about bringing them back and forth between the houses. I absolutely love Addie's bikini and I'm fairly certain that I had one pretty similar when I was little. (Stay tuned for pics to come of that one!) Nicholas got a special "Cars" bathing suit that looks just so cute on him and he was so excited about wearing! Hopefully, he doesn't wear it out before we head to the beach in a few weeks!

Fishing for Nicholas


Waiting for the fish to bite

Daddy protecting his milky white complexion

Future "Deadliest Catch" Cast member?

I just thought this was the funniest picture!
She loved her hat and her new bikini and walked all over the house showing it off before going out to the pool!

"Mom, can you take my hat, I need to do some laps."

Staying Cool in some Cool Shades!

2 comments:

Colleen @AMadisonMom said...

I just bought the same polka dot suit for Zoe. It's just so adorable.

Megan said...

Cute bikini! Looks like Nicholas is having a blast fishing! I LOVE that show... Deadliest Catch!

 
template by suckmylolly.com