Saturday, June 21, 2008

Sunny Summer Days!

We have had such a nice weekend so far!
Last night Pat and I headed into the city for a night out courtesy of Grandma and Pop-pop! My parents bought my RENT tickets for Mother's Day and they offered to watch the kids while we went out to dinner and enjoyed the show! It was GREAT! The only picture I took was of the RENT sign outside the theater, and even that didn't turn out great!

Today, the kids and I spent the morning out and about. We spent some time at a local farmers' market and then picked up some bagels for breakfast and for Daddy who was at home doing school work. After breakfast, Addie went down for a nap and Nicholas and I headed outside to play in and by the pool. Nicholas had a great time splashing in the water and basking in the fabulous sun. I had a great time sitting with my feet in the water, getting a tan and reading!

Our afternoon and evening was just as nice! Once Daddy went to work for the night, we went out for a walk, had some lunch and played inside for a bit. After cleaning everyone up we headed out to the park and then to the video store where Nicholas had his pick of any movie- he chose Diego's Iguana Sing Along! I'm hoping it puts him to sleep as he's watching it right now!

All in all, we've had a great weekend so far and hopefully tomorrow will only bring more Summer fun!

RENT!
Go see it before it closes!

Our Pool Boy

Relaxin' Poolside

His hair gets blonder each minute we stay in the sun!

Mom, do you really have to keep taking pictures?!?!

Cheese!

I'm gonna go down this slide before Mommy takes the picture...heehee....

Again with the pictures?!

Getting ready to go down the big slide

This was the welcoming committee at the park, tonight.
These were the only ones I could get on film...there were at least two times this many!

In the tunnel

She thought the tunnel was the funniest thing!

Mommy, I see you!

Wheeeee!

Someone LOVES the swings!

This is his favorite slide- the tunnel slide!

Making her way to the slide, all on her own!

This gives me all sorts of ideas.....

Getting ready to slide

Sliding Siblings, Again!

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com