Thursday, July 26, 2007

The Third Day

Well, day three is in full swing and to put it quite bluntly, I feel like crap! (That's the G-rated version, you can imagine the R-Rated one!) I did not sleep well last night despite being quite exhausted and when I woke up this morning I was not feeling well at all. My stomach and my mood are both in the crapper! I only wish that the weather matched my mood, aka gloomy and rainy, instead of sunny and chipper! Although it is quite warm out so I wouldn't be outside anyway considering my complete aversion to the heat!!
According to a friend of mine from Ohio who had this same radiation done a number of years ago, what I'm feeling is pretty normal and supposedly it does get better. I'm absolutely keeping my fingers crossed! I did discover last night, while doing some vacation research, that there is a Nuclear Power plant within 10 miles of where we'll be on vacation. I'm a little excited about this because as my mom pointed out, I could set off the detectors in the area! I'm not sure why this is so exciting but it is to me! Again, yes I'm quite off my rocker! I do have to share that my friend Jen completely and totally understood why I kept the bat under the pillows before I explained it! That did make me feel better and made me think that maybe I'm not completely nuts OR Jen and I are whacked out totally and that's why we're friends!! I have every intention of continuing to sleep with the bat and I'll even put it next to my bed once Pat returns! As for now, I'm going back to watching the classic Cosby show and hopefully mustering the energy to clean and do lesson plans!
As always, Thanks For Listening and fee free to email!!

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com