Thursday, July 26, 2007

Clooney

Well, I debated sharing this with everyone but I just had to....George Clooney stopped by today! He said he had heard I was lonely and he didn't care about the radiation as long as he could spend some time with me and clean my house. I told him that if he felt it would make him feel better he could stay as long as he wanted and even use our pool! He was hesitant to let me take this picture of him but he finally agreed after I promised he could clean my bathroom AND my closet!! Don't everyone come rushing over to hang out just because Clooney came over....he's mine!!













(And yes, I am well aware that I'm nuts but I'm also bored and feeling yucky!)

1 comments:

Unknown said...

OK so it's official you are out of your mind! Since I can't come there can you send him down to my house?

 
template by suckmylolly.com