Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Our Finished Products and Meet Andy D.

I promised a finished product of our tree and I try to always keep my promises!
The kids did an amazing job decorating this tree and I really only had to move one or two ornaments because they were on the ground.
The other trees in the house are pretty to look at but this tree is decorated with love and lots of care!
It's definitely my favorite!



I had to share this picture because Nicholas' face is just so priceless!
I would almost consider using this for our Christmas card if I didn't already have a picture chosen.




This is the finished product of our dining room tree.



Addie Showing off her ankles in front of her tree...not sure why.




And Finally, we'd like to introduce you to Andy D.
Andy came to live with us direct from the North Pole this past weekend.
Aunt Jessica received a special package from Santa and Andy D. was inside.
I wish I could tell you why his name is Andy D. but I truthfully have no clue.  The kids named him.
As you can see he was welcomed by the Welcoming Committee and he is slowly learning the ropes from Frosty and whichever Wiseman that is that had the good fortune to choose the camel!
Andy D. keeps an eye on Nicholas and Addison and reports back to Santa.
So far, Andy D. has been doing a pretty good job although this morning I did wake up and find an empty wine bottle next to him.


1 comments:

Unknown said...

the trees look great and I love the idea of Andy D!

 
template by suckmylolly.com