Saturday, February 2, 2008

Pre-Gaming

Tomorrow's the Super Bowl and while my first choice during the season is usually the Eagles, I will be wholeheartedly and enthusiastically rooting for the Giants.
I even will go so far as to say that the Giants will win.
That's right, they're going to win and beat that baby Tom Brady into a pulp!
Ok...enough "trash talking".
Here are a few pictures from last night with Daddy and then today at Grandma and Pop-pop's.

Addison loves playing with her big brother!
They play with Nicholas' Crash and Smash cars on a regular basis!

Our handsome almost 3 year old big boy!

Isn't this a sweet picture?

One of the best...this was shot 20 out of 40

Too Freaking Cute!!

The end of the night...we barely made it up to bed!
He had to walk himself up to bed since I can't carry him...he would stop every few steps to do this!

2 comments:

HRD said...

Hey, I thought he "the boy" was 6? HA HA Love you.

Unknown said...

Love the last picture of Nicholas! So adorable, I just wanted to scoop him up and squeeze him!

 
template by suckmylolly.com