Friday, February 22, 2008

Quick Update

I haven't been able to write because our little man is in the hospital. (I know a lot of you already know this from my emails) My mom is there with him now so that I could see Addie and take a break and I just wanted to let you all know that we appreciate your thoughts and prayers. Nicholas has pneumonia and it looks like has developed asthma. We're also dealing with dehydration because his throat is still sore from his surgery. He's doing ok. His spirits are kind of low which I think is the worst part of this. He's getting the very best care possible and is exactly where he should be. We're not sure when we're being discharged, things are very much hour to hour right now!
Thanks for checking in and keep the prayers coming!

1 comments:

Colleen @AMadisonMom said...

Poor Nicholas.... and poor you. I hope Nicholas is better soon and that everyone can be home together and healthy!

 
template by suckmylolly.com