Thursday, January 31, 2008

Random Recovery Shots

My recovery is going...slowly...but going. I went into work yesterday only to be sent home after spending a good 20 minutes over the institutional throne in the nurse's office. I opted to stay home today to make sure my recovery was on the upswing.
I was exhausted today and in a good amount of pain but nothing that some percosets and grandma couldn't help!
My mom came up today to help out with the kids, and me. I can't do much of anything since I spend the majority of my time either passed out on the couch or in a sling.
She was a HUGE help with the kids and the house...I could not have asked for more, nor did I deserve it!! The kids are sleeping and the house looks great!
While she was here I was able to snap a few shots of the kids, since I couldn't do anything else.
Most of the shots are of Addison because Nicholas absolutely refuses to pose for anything anymore!
It's quite frustrating!

Since the Christmas Tree is long gone, Addison has been discovering the large glass doors.

I think she enjoys the cold of the glass as well as the view!

This was a hard fought look at the camera!

A rare shot of the Nicholas...notice the Swiffers in the background...

He was on a break from the excessive Swiffering...
This is the end of the day and as you can see, by her subtle double fisting of the bottle and the sippy cup, it was a rough one for Addison!


0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com