Sunday, February 3, 2008

GAME TIME

Well, the game is on.
The Giants were first to score and I'm still holding strong to them winning.
We'll see...
I thought I'd take this opportunity, during the "sad" Super Bowl Commercials, to post
some Game Time pictures from today!
We've had quite a full day today...food shopping, baking, cooking, and just having a nice time!

Father and Son getting ready for some Football!

Nicholas showing us how he gets ready to throw

This was after a tackle by Daddy


I had her attention for a brief moment then she became captivated by something else...
A Very Cute picture but I'm going to start passing the camera off to Daddy...
There are no pictures of Mommy with the kids!

What you can't see is that on his lap are his snacks.

"What are you talking about?!?! The Giants are DEFINITELY going to win the Super Bowl!
It's my first one, they wouldn't disappoint me!!"


0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com