Sunday, September 16, 2007

GO MEAT!





So, Addison had her first taste of meat today!! She had Apples and Chicken for dinner and DEVOURED it! I was really surprised considering how much Nicholas HATED meat...just goes to show how different kids can be! I REFUSE to use the plain meat in a jar and I've tried making my own meat baby food and NO MATTER what you do, it still tastes and looks GROSS! I bought a couple of different combinations...the apples and chicken, some turkey and sweet potatoes, etc. Addie really did love it and I was thrilled! As was Nicholas who was also eating!
After dinner, Nicholas decided he needed to get dressed and put on my green pumps and proceeded to walk around in them. Thank goodness Daddy
was at work! The shoes were a little big but he's got a purse that just matches them PERFECTLY!

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com