Monday, September 10, 2007

6 Days

Wow! I don't think I've gone six days without posting in a long time! Things are going pretty well over here! No new pics right now but the days are flying by now with everyone back in school and work!
I just got back from my 4 day residency for grad school and I had a great time! Met a lot of great people and I'm really excited to start classes! Pat was with the kids all weekend and was, of course, exhausted by the end. But the kids seemed to have a wonderful time with their Daddy and I think Daddy enjoyed it, too!
New pictures are coming....I have a great one of the outfit that Pat dressed Addie in today! Let's just say interesting color combination!
Hope everyone is enjoying back to school time, even if you're not in school! Keep your eyes peeled for some new shots!

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com