Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Cookies and Sandals and Tuesday Nights

We're back in the swing of things around here! I'm back to work full time, leaving the house between 5:30 and 5:45 each

morning. Pat is getting the kids up and out the door to daycare. It seems like things are flowing quite smoothly!
Nicholas decided, today, that he wanted to be like Mommy and wear my Adidas sandals. I caught him sitting in the hallway taking off his shoes and socks with the sandals sitting right next to him. I thought it was just too cute to pass up and I tried to get a candid shot of him but he caught me! So I just tried to get him to pose...no such luck!

While I was away this past weekend Pat decided to bake cookies with Nicholas. Quite ambitious for my husband who was extremely patient with Nicholas. They discovered a little too late that there was no brown sugar. Actually there was brown sugar but they just couldn't find it. So, my boys made the cookies with double white sugar. Can you say YUCK?!?! They were not good.....by anyone's admission! In the process of making the first cookies, they used all of the flour and chips in the house so Pat went and bought more yesterday. Tonight, he decided to tackle the cookie mission again. It appears to have worked well because the brown sugar has been found and I taste tested the dough and I must say it's MIGHTY tasty! Can't wait to grab some milk and taste them for real!

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com