Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Wednesday






We've been out and about all day at doctors and shopping and when I came home I was unloading the groceries when I heard Addison laughing from across the room. I walked over and saw Nicholas repeatedly hugging his sister getting her to giggle and smile....it was quite sweet!!

The last photo is a product of this morning. I had a doctor's appointment this morning and took the kids with me. I gave Nicholas a pen and a paper to keep him busy while I had my appointment. He was drawing very nicely and by the time the appointment was over my doctor looked him up and down and saw that Nicholas had designed his own body art with the blue pen meant for drawing on the paper. Everyone in the office had a pretty good laugh about it, as did the people in the elevator and the people at the supermarket!

 
template by suckmylolly.com