Monday, August 13, 2007

The End of Lazy Days






Well, the lazy days of Summer are kind of slowly winding down! I received my schedule and opening of the school year packet today and it just made me realize I only have a few weeks left before the kids go to daycare and I head back to work! While I am very excited to get back to teaching and I know Nicholas and Addison will only thrive in daycare it is still really hard for me to think about not being with them each day, all day!

We ran a few errands this afternoon and both kids were GREAT the entire time!! When we got home I opened the garage and let Nicholas have at it! He took out his Dora ball and we kicked it around for a bit. Then he decided it was time for his car which he needed to find a parking spot for and then he relaxed for a bit in his Diego chair! Addie hung out on the blanket with me and even got in a little tummy time before we all headed inside where she helped me get dinner!
We are definitely going to make the most of these next few weeks and really enjoy these days to the bitter end! We are off to surprise Nicholas with some ice cream!!

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com