Monday, October 10, 2011

Madelyn Carter

Here is our Madelyn from last night.  Both girls are doing well.  They are actually back on feeding tubes because their feeds have been upped a lot and they are still adjusting.  As long as they are gaining weight and growing, we are ok with it!  Heading home from the hospital was not easy for me yesterday but I did go back last night with Pat to do a late feeding and that helped a ton!  Today, grandma and I went over to feed the girls and we got to spend some quality time with them.  I'll be back over there in the morning and afternoon tomorrow for some more feedings and time with them!  I can't believe how much they have already changed and grown!!  Their older siblings are SUPER excited to meet them and see them and we're preparing for the girls' eventual homecoming- we just want to make sure they are ready and healthy!!


0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com