Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween 2011

After a weekend of snow and no power and dodging tree limbs and downed wires, we welcomed Halloween with open arms and eagerly empty plastic jack-o-lanterns!
Our pictures from this year are quite limited because I left my camera at grandma's house but I did manage to get a shot of Nicholas and Addison and their carved pumpkins.  The girls slept through their first Halloween!
The kids took in a pretty good haul!  Pat and I walked around two streets and then he took them out in the car to a few other neighborhoods while I stayed home to man the candy bowl! While they were out, our entire neighborhood lost power which meant more candy for mom!!
All in all, it was a pretty quiet Halloween but the kids had a great time and that's all that really matters!

 Princess Aurora Addison
 Mario Stella
Our Pumpkins expertly designed by Nicholas and Addison and then carved by Daddy!

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com