Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Happy Birthday!

Birthday flowers from Pat and the Kids
This picture does NOT do them justice...they are GORGEOUS!

This past Friday was a pretty momentous day around the Stella household- I turned the big 3-0!
Truth be told, I've been dreading turning 30 for quite some time and while I know it's not old, I just wasn't ready to be there yet!  I have to say, though, the entire week leading up to my birthday, the day of, and the weekend that followed made it all worth it!
It was pretty much a week long celebration of my birthday that kicked off with Sushi and celebrating with one of my best friends.  Later on in the week the celebration continued with a surprise party thrown by all of the girls that I coach in basketball.  On Friday, my actually birthday, I walked into school only to be greeted by my beautifully decorated room and tons of Birthday Wishes coupled with lovely presents, cards and delicious goodies!  That night, we went out to dinner at a local Ecuadorian restaurant with my family and it was wonderful!!
The weekend was spent celebrating some more with friends and then on Sunday we experienced something much more monumental than my birthday- we picked a Kindergarten for Nicholas!
I am so very lucky to be surrounded by such wonderful family and friends who love me and care about me and wanted to celebrate with me!  
It was a wonderful week and I could not be more grateful!
THANK YOU!

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com