Sunday, January 25, 2009

Surprise!!

Yesterday was quite a fun day around here!!
Aunt Heather and Aunt Niki came up to visit with Aunt Heather's niece Camryn and we all headed out to spend the day together. We went to a GIANT indoor playground a few towns over so the kids could play and I could check it out- Nicholas is having his birthday party there in a few weeks! The kids had a BALL! There were a ton of slides and tunnels and a bounce house. It was definitely worth it!

After what we only hoped would tire the kids out, we headed to lunch. After lunch we tried to take the long way home hoping everyone would fall asleep in their car seats! No such luck! The girls fell asleep about 5 minutes from home, which really wouldn't matter once we got inside!!

We got home and I noticed that Pat was home even though he told me he had to be at work all day. Once we got inside I saw that a bunch of my friends and family had gathered together to celebrate my 29th birthday! Aunt Heather and Pat had been planning a surprise party for me and the goal of the morning was to keep me out of the house and distracted! It definitely worked!!

It was a really great party! Lots of great food and company! And definitely a surprise! It was so wonderful to celebrate with everyone and get to spend the day with them. It was an awesome day and I am unbelievably grateful for all of the people I have in my life that care about me and love me and were able to celebrate with me!!

Thank You!!

The slideshow was made by Aunt Heather- I have pictures from the playground that I'll post separately!


Click to play
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox scrapbook

1 comments:

Colleen @AMadisonMom said...

So glad you had a wonderful birthday party. I love the photo slideshow!

 
template by suckmylolly.com