Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Waiting

We've been quite busy around here!
A couple of people have "gently" reminded me that I haven't put any pictures of the kids in a little bit so I went into my camera to see if I had anything on there. And I did!
We had a snow day last week and the kids and I stayed home and cleaned and played all day. We got to the end of the day and I started making dinner and the kids started asking when Daddy was going to be home. I told them to look out the front door to see if he was coming. They did- for quite awhile!! The light wasn't great for the pictures but some of them came out really cute and I couldn't resist!
Hopefully, over the next few weeks we'll have lots more pictures to share with Nicholas' birthday coming and then Daddy's and finally Addie's!!!
Stay Tuned!

The Waiting Begins...Addie can barely hold herself up she's so eager for Daddy to get home!


Posing....The Lighting is bad but I really love this picture!

...Still Waiting...

Do you think he'll be here soon, Addie?
If he knows what's good for him, he will!

HE'S HERE!!

 
template by suckmylolly.com