Saturday, October 17, 2009

Soccer Saturday

This morning was like every other Saturday morning since early September- It was a Soccer Saturday!
We spend our Saturday mornings at the soccer field watching Nicholas' team enjoy themselves while they run around wildly after the ball. Today was no different except that because of my ankle, I couldn't be out on field with the team. I have been lucky enough to have an awesome assistant coach who is the dad of another player and he has been taking over my on field duties. What has been nice about that, other than the fact that I don't have to run around during the entire game, is that I'm able to watch Nicholas and take a few pictures while the action is happening!

A little Pre-Game warm-up in the goal!


Nicholas' Biggest Fan!

Dribbling

Taking a Water Break

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com