Sunday, March 15, 2009

Sundays in the Park

After what amounted to either a VERY late night or a SUPER early morning, I came home and promptly crashed into bed while Pat got the kids breakfast and kept them entertained. Pat headed into work at the restaurant this afternoon and the kids and I decided to take advantage of the gorgeous day outside.
We headed over to the park, where we haven't been in quite a few months thanks to the snow and cold, and spent a good chunk of the afternoon sliding, swinging and running! Nicholas and Addison had a great time playing with the other kids that were out and enjoying the sun and warming weather. The fresh air helped to wake me up a bit more, as well!
Luckily, I still had my camera in the car from yesterday and I was able to capture the fun of the afternoon!!










1 comments:

Megan said...

I love the pic of the two kids on the slide together!

 
template by suckmylolly.com