Saturday, March 28, 2009

Mr. Ray Rocked!!

Today, we woke up with every intention of cleaning and relaxing around the house. I even turned down an invitation to head down the shore and see Aunt Jen and Tommy. We got some cleaning done and I could see that the predicted rain was not going to be coming any time soon so I started looking for things to do!! Luckily, my friend Rachel gave me a tip about a concert happening in Morristown this afternoon.

The kids and I headed to Morristown to see Mr. Ray and it was AWESOME! We got there early enough that we had a front row seat and the kids could run around and play for a bit. They even got to meet Mr. Ray coming out of his sound check, although we didn't snap a picture. Once the show started, I couldn't get Nicholas to sit down! He had such a good time singing and dancing and enjoying the all kid mosh pit! Addison liked the music, as well, and even did a little dancing.

I'm not really one for kids' music, as a matter of fact we really don't have any kids' CDs. Nicholas and Addison listen mainly to stuff I have on my iPod so it's a lot of the Grateful Dead, Springsteen and Stevie Wonder. But we will DEFINITELY be listening to Mr. Ray! Not only did he do kids' music but he also covered a bunch of songs that the adults ended up loving! I highly recommend Mr. Ray to anyone who wants their kids to listen to good music that helps them learn!!

Waiting on Mr. Ray from their front row seats!


Mr. Ray takes the stage

Addie rushes the stage

Dancing Fools


...And some more dancing

...and more!!

After the Show!

1 comments:

Colleen @AMadisonMom said...

It looks like the kids had a blast. Where was the concert?

 
template by suckmylolly.com