Saturday, May 3, 2008

Wii Had a Great Saturday

Pat had to work late tonight and went in early for a meeting so my friends Heather and Niki came up from PA for the day. We started off the day by taking the kids to McDonald's so that they could enjoy the playplace, since the weather wasn't so great. After giving them a chance to expend some energy we ran a few other errands and then headed home.
Heather and Niki brought me a Mother's Day gift a little early. They presented me with a new controller for our Nintendo Wii. While I love my gift and I was quite surprised, I think it was a little bit for them, too. Now, with two controllers we can play the Wii against one another.
We spent part of the afternoon playing Tennis, Golf, Boxing and Bowling. Heather and Niki enjoyed themselves and even helped Nicholas learn the tricks of the trade!
Golf was especially hard for him!
We relaxed with a movie and conversation and then dinner following our Wii workout.
After dinner we enjoyed some delicious chocolate caramel fondue courtesy of Heather and Niki.
We had such a great day spending time together and enjoying each other's company!
The kids had a fabulous time, too! They love playing with Heather and Niki and Nicholas especially enjoyed "beating" Niki in boxing!

Addie really couldn't partake in the Wii fun but she did enjoy eating the day away!


Heather and Niki taking advantage of some camera time while I was cooking dinner

Niki and the Adster

Nicholas would not eat his dinner until Heather was sitting right next to him!

Niki and Heather playing tennis

Nicholas patiently awaiting his turn

Niki giving Nicholas some golf tips

I'm pretty sure Nicholas was lining up his next shot here

Putting

I, personally, can't wait for Pat to get home so I can kick his butt in some tennis. I've been working on my serve!!

2 comments:

HRD said...

Love it! I wish i could play wii all the time. It was a great time. I had a lot of fun. thanks for everything.

Anonymous said...

I really want to play! Maybe Nicholas can teach me.

 
template by suckmylolly.com