Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Mid Week

Just a few shots I found on the camera from the past few days.
We had homemade pizza for dinner the other night, a favorite for both Nicholas and Addison.
They DEVOURED it and Nicholas followed it up with a big chocolate cupcake.
Everyone then got baths, desperately needed baths!

Mmmmm Pizza!


Let's see just how much I can shove into my mouth at once!

I love cupcakes!

Addison loves looking out the front door and will routinely station herself there to watch the neighborhood activities!



2 comments:

Kellan said...

Adorable pictures of your sweet children!!

Thanks for coming by today Stella - so nice to see you. Hope to see you again soon - Kellan

Megan and George said...

Addie is probably looking out for the bears! I still can't get over that you have them roaming around up there!

 
template by suckmylolly.com