Friday, January 18, 2008

Shouldering

Hello all!
I just wanted to share a bit of news with everyone before it went through the "grapevine" that is our family and friends. As many of you know I was injured in the car accident that we were in back in October. I have been undergoing treatment and nothing has worked so I was told yesterday that I will be having surgery most likely next week. If not next week, hopefully the week after next. But I'm keeping my fingers crossed for next week because it is significantly easier with my job. The blog may die down for awhile but I'm thinking that I'm just going to be sitting around taking pictures of the kids so maybe it won't!
Any thoughts or prayers you can send my way for next Wednesday are greatly appreciated! Thanks!!

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com