Sunday, December 2, 2007

Carrying on the Tradition

We woke up to this.....
This morning! I decided that this abundance of snow was an excellent opportunity to really introduce Addison to solids. Up until now, she's been eating stage two foods such as sweet potatoes, chicken, fruits, etc. all pureed. We'll also give her the heel of Italian bread to gnaw on as well as bagels. She LOVES food! Seriously loves it!
Today, I decided to continue the tradition that my family has carried on for years. I prepared some Pastina and mixed it with some butter and squash for Addison's first solid solid food experience. Every baby in my family, on my mom's side, has been given pastina when they were first learning to eat. Nicholas and Addison are, of course, no exception!


Addie was questionable about it at first but enjoyed it and left some for lunch! She finished off her breakfast with some apple and vanilla with cereal and of course yogurt mixed with cereal. I told you she can eat!!

Waving Bye Bye- her latest skill- to all of that food she consumed!

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com