Sunday, November 4, 2007

Falling Back

Well, we're falling back into the swing of things over here. I'll be out of the sling tomorrow after my first round of physical therapy. It has not been a fun or easy week!
The kids decided to welcome the end of daylight savings time by getting up extra early this morning!
Luckily, we were able to ply them with a bottle and a juice cup to grab a few extra minutes of sleep!
I'm still waiting on that second tooth and now I've got a cold to boot!

I'm not really sure if I want to smile or not....

Mmmmmm....Bottle-riffic!

I'll give you a half smile...that's it!

We hope everyone got to sleep in a bit this morning and enjoy the extra hour of shut eye!
Thank you so much to everyone who has been so generous with their time and cars this past week! Especially, my parents who have been helping us out just about every single day with rides and dinners and everything else!
Hopefully these next few weeks will get easier!

2 comments:

Colleen @AMadisonMom said...

Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog.

We were up extra early (it seemed) this morning too. The clock said 6:30... but Zoe's internal clock was telling her it was 7:30. These time changes are tough!

Kellan said...

Such cute pictures! That time change - messes us all up. See ya.

 
template by suckmylolly.com