Saturday, November 17, 2007

Turkey Day Round 1

Today was the McGeary Thanksgiving at my Aunt Carolyn's house on LI. After a traffic free ride out there, the kids and I and pop-pop, had a lot of fun spending time with everyone and eating and just playing! We celebrate the holidays the weekend before so that everyone can see one another without having to worry about getting together on the actual day! It is a definite reminder of what I am thankful for- my family and friends! Here are a few of my favorite shots from today plus a slide show of all of the pictures! Happy Early Turkey Day!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How darling! Looks like you had a great day!

Anonymous said...

awww im jealous.... this looks like fun! : )
<3 alanna....... see u thursday!

 
template by suckmylolly.com