Wednesday, October 31, 2007

A Dragon, A Peacock and A One Armed Mommy

Happy Halloween All! Hope everyone had plenty of fun and Trick or Treaters!
We had a really nice night in Chatham at Grandma and Pop-pop's house.
Pat had to work, unfortunately, so Pop-pop and I took Nicholas and Addison out for some treats!
Addison only lasted for about 5 houses in her precious peacock outfit but Nicholas "hit" at least 15 or 20 houses and made out like a bandit!
There were a few instances of our little Dragon begging me, the one armed Mommy, to carry his pumpkin. I told him I would carry the pumpkin but that meant I got to eat the candy...he promptly walked away with his pumpkin firmly in hand!
It was so nice to be able to take Nicholas around to the houses and some of the families that I used to go to on Halloween! It was a little strange at first, for me, but really gave me a warm fuzzy feeling to know that some of the same people who I spent Halloween with, Nicholas was now spending Halloween with!
Here are a few of my favorite shots from the evening...I also included a slide show at the bottom...if you wait it out, you can catch a glimpse of the one armed Mommy.
(Nicholas actually took that picture!)

Our Little Dragon

Our Precious Peacock
Anxiously Awaiting her Second Tooth!
(What a way to spend your first Halloween!)

Aren't They Cute?!?!?
This one is definitely getting Blown Up and Framed!
I can imagine it will come out at a wedding or two in the far future!

Our Little Peacock of Death
I love the mix of the costume with the shirt!

Ready for bed after Trick or Treating?
I think Not...His eyes say he could run a marathon...
It's all the Mike and Ikes!


4 comments:

HRD said...

Ha!!! I love the pic of you. I cant believe how big the "peacock" has gotten!!! Wow.. Nice pictures..

Unknown said...

Happy Halloween! Too cute! Poor Addie, she is going to get you back for that costume some day.

jane maynard said...

hi stella - this is jane maynard from www.thisweekfordinner.com - you won the giveaway last week, but I haven't heard from you - be sure to email weeklydinners@gmail.com soon! :)

Anonymous said...

I have never seen a peacock costume before! Sooooo cute!!!

 
template by suckmylolly.com