Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Bathtime Duo

After a long day at work for me and Pat's first day at his new job, we decided to try something new here at home- dual bathtime! With Addison able to sit up on her own, we felt it was an ok time to try out the big bathtub for her. Up until now she had been using the blue baby tub in the sink. We got both kids ready and the tub ready, too, and we were set to go!


Come on in Addie!

I don't know if I'm ready for this Mommy...

SPLASH!

I don't mind this, too much!
Are we almost done?

Fresh and Clean...time for bed!

As a little side note for all you moms out there...I found out a new piece of information tonight. During the first year of your baby's life, he or she possesses your immunity to the Chicken Pox- as long as you have had a serious enough case to maintain an immunity. We had a "scare" where we thought Addie had the beginning of the pox tonight and the doctor informed me that since my childhood case was serious enough Addie now has my immunity for the first year to 15 months of life. Turns out she has a little bit of a viral rash courtesy of her new FIRST TOOTH that came in this weekend!! Pass that pox info along...it was quite a relief for me!

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com