Thursday, August 30, 2012

Where Has the Time Gone...

We took this picture of Addison a few days after we brought her home from the hospital.
This was 2007.
I took this picture in Addison's Kindergarten classroom this afternoon while she was there for her orientation.
This was 5 years after the above picture was taken.
Where has the time gone and who let our little girl grow up??





Addie loved her classroom and her pencil box.  Her teacher and I are friends, I used to teach her daughter, so she will be keeping a special eye on Addie.  But I really don't think it will be necessary!
Addie was super excited to try out the bus and can't wait to catch it on the first day of school- AT THE END OF OUR DRIVEWAY!!  
She showed Nicholas and I all around her classroom and pointed out all of the different things that her pre-school teacher had and her Kindergarten teacher now has.
And then she gave her teacher a big giant hug before we left!
I can't believe she's already going to Kindergarten but she is going to have so much fun and rock it like no one else!
Just as an aside, I really knew she was going to be ok when we went to Panera after orientation and she ran into a little girl from her class and proudly proclaimed that she was one of her many friends from earlier today!

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com