Friday, August 3, 2012

The LORAX

"Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. It's not." -Dr. Seuss

About a month ago I signed the kids up for a club at the local Simon Mall.  The club is called the Kidgits club and for $5 for the entire year both Nicholas and Addison have the opportunity to participate in all sorts of events and happenings at the mall (which is 5 minutes away).  They have face painting every Thursday and usually there is some type of special event every two to three weeks.  

Since the DVD release of "The LORAX" is scheduled for August 7th, today we headed over to the mall and got to meet the LORAX himself!  The kids also were able to make LORAX mustaches, plant seeds, play a recycling game and get some cotton candy!  They had a great time and are eagerly awaiting the release of the movie!!

I didn't have my good camera with me so I just took one picture with my phone.


I HIGHLY suggest you check and see if your mall has some type of Kids' Club! Like I said, we paid $5 a kid and we received the membership- which includes all of the events and face painting, etc.- we also received a T-shirt for each of the kids and every time we go to the mall the kids can spin the wheel by guest services and win a prize!  It really is a great club!!

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com