Friday, August 10, 2012

Swinging Summer Fun

One of the great things about the new house is that we are very close to a park that the kids absolutely love and that I'm a pretty big fan of, too!  The playground is completely fenced in and there is a lot of shade and always a lot of kids for the Nicholas and Addison to play with.  We spend at least two afternoons a week there and it never fails to disappoint!!

This past week after running a few errands and getting some lunch into the older kids we headed over to the playground where Nicholas and Addison promptly disappeared and found kids to play with.  The girls had some lunch and then I decided to try them out on the swings.  This was actually their first time on outside swings because usually I bring them to the park in their carriers so that they can sleep.  I had put them in their stroller today and it was super easy to get them in and out.  Let me tell you, they LOVED the swings- Mady more than Carrington but still!  Nicholas adored pushing them on the swings and was super gentle with them...I feared that he would have them sailing through the air at ridiculous heights!







1 comments:

Colleen @AMadisonMom said...

I love the 2 of them sharing a swing! So cute.

 
template by suckmylolly.com