Sunday, December 5, 2010

Christmas Tree Catch Up



We're playing catch up over here for a few reasons! Two weeks ago I left my camera at my aunt's house on Long Island and I've been camera-less since then. I've had my dad's camera but I'm finding that I'm not taking nearly as many pictures! I can't wait to get mine back, even though it has been nice to have a small camera in my purse!
Since forgetting my camera, we've celebrated Thanksgiving with grandma and pop-pop, we attended a Christmas tree lighting, started baketball season, decorated the house (outside and in) for Christmas, attended Pat's company Christmas soiree, and held our annual Christmas Tree Trimming party!
We've been quite busy and enjoying the holiday season and watching how much the kids are just amazed by all the of wonderfulness of getting ready for Christmas and Jesus' Birthday!
Posted by Picasa

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com