Friday, March 21, 2008

A Beautiful Thing

My parents took the kids last night because I had physical therapy this morning and daycare was closed since it's Good Friday.
So, after a meeting with my masochistic physical therapist and then an argument with the "lovely" customer service rep at Toys R Us I headed back to my parents to pick up the kids.
We played for a bit. Then I took Addison to have some blood drawn for some tests she needs to have done and we met up with grandma and pop-pop and Nicholas for lunch.
After lunch I loaded the kids into the car and headed for home, praying for a traffic free ride.
I turned around at a stop light mere moments after leaving the restaurant and these are the images that greeted me!
They are quite beautiful images and quite beautiful children, even when they're awake!
And yes, Addison is facing forward now! She enjoys it quite a bit now that she can easily view Dora and Diego as well as look out the window the right way!!


0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com