Wednesday, July 6, 2011

An Update on the Ladies

We're more than halfway there with our twin little girls!
Yesterday I had my 20 week Anatomy ultrasound.  My cousin Michelle came along since she'll be one of the girls' godmothers.  We got to see the girls moving around quite a bit!  The tech also confirmed, as the third person, that they are most definitely two little girls in there!  We saw their hearts, brains, kidneys, legs, anything and everything.  I also was able to see why I've been SO uncomfortable- both girls are head down and low....uncomfortably low!!
But they are both doing GREAT!  Almost a pound each and measuring a tad ahead of schedule.  All of their organs and limbs look good and we're moving along quite well.  I really can't believe we're more than halfway there.  My doctor has told me that there is no way we're going to 40 weeks and I'll be lucky to make it to 36 weeks.  As long as the girls are healthy, I don't care!!
Now that we really know it's two girls, we've decided on names, godparents, and now it's time to start getting ready because as much as it feels like it took forever to get here, the next few months are going to fly....I hope!

Here are just a few pictures....




1 comments:

Colleen @AMadisonMom said...

Wow!!! I can't believe you're already to the halfway point!!! So truly exciting.

 
template by suckmylolly.com