Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Summertime

It's been hot as what I imagine hell is like.  As much as I can't take the heat and would rather spend my afternoons in my lovely air conditioning, my kids are dying to get outside into the sweltering air!  In an effort to keep my sanity, keep them happy and work on my tan, we've been spending some time outside in the the blow up pool.

I can honestly say that if it gets any hotter this summer I will be sitting in the pool rather than taking pictures from outside of it!









2 comments:

Colleen @AMadisonMom said...

Great shots!!!

I'm totally with you. I'm going to be getting myself my own little blow up pool to sit right next to the girls'.

Unknown said...

Ha ha, last summer when I was pregnant, I did not hesitate to sit my fat butt in the pool with Tommy! Go for it!

 
template by suckmylolly.com