Thursday, September 3, 2009

Update

Hi

So sorry for the lack of updates but to say that we've been busy lately would be an understatement!!
Things are chugging along quite quickly around here and it's nice to be getting back into the groove of everything. I have some pictures from a recent beach trip that grandma and I took the kids on, but other than that pictures are pretty limited.

I started back to full time work these past two weeks and I'm so glad to be back. This year, while much busier than past years, is shaping up to be a great one!

Nicholas will be starting soccer in the next week, with mommy as his coach. Both kids will be in swimming lessons in the next two weeks. And I've started training for my first triathlon! Pat is almost done with his degree and cannot wait to finish these last two classes.

On the homefront we've been doing a bunch of redecorating and remodeling. Within the next few weeks we'll have some pictures to share. Our biggest project is being done this weekend with the help of Pop-pop. I'll keep you in suspense on that one....

We've been enjoying the organized chaos of back to school and end of Summer and I promise more regular updates- and pictures- are coming soon!!

Hope all is well and everyone has wound down a wonderful summer and is getting a fabulous start on fall!

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com