Friday, September 4, 2009

Apple Picking Part 1

To round out our day, I took the kids Apple picking!
I know it seems kind of early to be apple picking but some of the early fall varieties are quite tasty, plus there are TONS of them available! And there aren't many people around- or any people around, actually!
We headed up to a farm about a half an hour from us and walked our way up into the orchards. We started filling our bag quite quickly! Nicholas and Addison picked Apples and Pears and we even looked for a few plums but didn't find any.
We brought home a huge haul or fruit and the kids had a wonderful time- and so did I!! I was able to get some great pictures while we were out, although I wish we had had someone with us just so I could have taken one nice shot of the kids and I. Oh, well...next time!

Heading Up to the Orchard

Nicholas was so excited he took off in search of endless apples

And he found them!



I finally got him to sit down for a few pictures

Addie joined him, as well


Everytime I turned around Addison had another apple in her hand!






1 comments:

Megan and George said...

These pictures are sooo sweet!

 
template by suckmylolly.com