Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Simple Sunday

This past Sunday, after we savored our extra hour of sleep, the kids and I headed down to Madison for the day. We met Aunt Jen and Tommy for breakfast and then went to the playground where we let the kids run around for more than an hour while Aunt Jen and I enjoyed chatting and catching up on our week! After the playground we piled the kids in the car and made a Target run, always a GREAT way to spend at least part of Sunday!!
The rest of afternoon was spent at Grandma and Pop-pop's house with Aunt Jessica and Uncle Tim and, of course, grandma and pop-pop.
Thanks to Aunt Jen for the pics! My batteries died just after I turned on the camera!!

Could we have our food please?


Nicholas maneuvering the fireman's pole with a little help from Mommy

Buddies

Which one of you took my seat?!?

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com