Sunday, November 16, 2008

G-I-A-N-T-S

Today was another one of those days that make me love Pat's job!
Pat and I woke up bright and early and headed out to meet some new friends for a day of tailgating and football at Giants Stadium. Pat was offered some tickets through Coors and Miller Lite and his job.
We spent the first part of the morning enjoying the best BBQ I have EVER tasted and, of course, some beer and good conversation. All in the parking lot of the stadium. About 40 minutes before kickoff we headed inside to the greatest surprise of the day- Luxury Box Seats!!
We were prepared to freeze in some pretty good seats but instead we got to enjoy more free food and free drink all from the warmth and comfort of the Miller Lite Luxury Box!
I do have to say that we spent 99% of the game in the outside seats of the box and really only went inside for the best treat of all, a private bathroom!!
All in all, we had a GREAT day, enjoyed great company and saw an awesome football game!! Not only am I grateful for Pat's job but I am so grateful to all the people who made this possible for us!!

The View from our tailgating station


The new, in-progress, stadium

Here come the Giants!

A Fly-over by two BlackHawk Helicopters following the Star Spangled Banner

Coin toss with Y.A. Tittle

Mid-Game


Pat had some issues with the cold....it was not THAT bad!


End of the Game

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Sounds like you had a great time! I was beginning to wonder where all your post were!

 
template by suckmylolly.com