Sunday, June 10, 2007

Lotion


As with any story involving Nicholas there has to be some back story. So, as many of you know, Nicholas has some seriously bad eczema and we're pretty sure it's brought on by food allergies. We don't know what kind but we're getting there. So anyway! We routinely lotion Nicholas up so as to alleviate some of the dryness. Nicholas doesn't always like it though. Although, there are days every now and then when he will ask for it!
I left for church this morning and left our two children in the very capable hands of their father. I ran a few errands after church and then headed home. I unpacked my grocery bags and then Pat told me to take a look in the bathroom sink. I looked and all I saw was what looked like an exploded tube of balmex, nothing much, I figured someone had stepped on it...no big deal! Then my wonderful husband hands me the camera and then I see these two pictures to the right. Apparently, Nicholas decided he needed to lotion himself up and did so with a brand new tube of balmex! It's quite funny! This child has had an affinity for diaper rash ointments since he was a tiny baby. Last year he took a tube of A & D ointment and sucked on it before playing with it during naptime! He is quite the handful! But a fun one at that!!

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That is great, I laughed so hard when I saw those picutres. I guess that's why they call them the "terrible 2's"

Anonymous said...

Nicholas looks so innocent. Thanks for the laugh.
Rachel

 
template by suckmylolly.com