Sunday, April 1, 2012

Photo Dump

Because I am ridiculously behind on posting on ALL of my blogs and because work and life and kids' activities and grad school have gotten the best of me, I'm giving you all a HUGE photo dump!

We've moved, we've started softball and baseball, we've painted and unpacked (some), celebrated a certain red head's 5th birthday, and done so much more!  Here are pictures of some of it!  For more on the move and getting settled and remodeling, head over and check out my other blog- If You Give a Mom a Hammer...- that will give you pictures (only before right now) of where we're living and loving right now!!

So, here are the pictures!  We head down to DC this upcoming weekend for a surprise trip (for the kids) and then home for a week of Spring Break!!  I'll have plenty more pictures after that and I promise regular posting WILL resume very very soon!






















0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com