Sunday, November 20, 2011

Christmas Card 2011

Well, it's the day after Thanksgiving and I got almost all of my Christmas shopping done last night and then came home and addressed all of our Christmas cards, stamped them and put them in the mail!  I can't believe it but they are on their way before December has even hit!!
Because they are in the mail and on the way, I thought I'd share some of the pictures from our photo shoot.  We were thinking about going down the shore to do the pictures on the beach where we go each summer but I wasn't really up for the drive with all of the kids.  So, after we did a little house hunting one Saturday my mom and I took the kids to a local lake and we were able to get some really great pictures that combined the beach and the fall trees!  I'm so glad that my dad had the idea and my mom gave me that extra nudge to do it!

Here are some of the shots I was able to get!










0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com