Monday, August 15, 2011

Vacation 2011

I figured it was time to post some of our vacation pictures!
We ventured down the shore again this year back to our regular house and, as always, had a wonderful time spending the week just steps from the beach and Wawa!  Each year the kids seem to love the beach a bit more, although this year I think Nicholas really took the lead and embraced every bit of wave and sand that he could!  Addison is not a huge fan of the heat, and really never has been, so the beach could be a bit much for her but she LOVED building sand castles.  The best part is that now that we're home all she talks about is going to the beach and being in the waves!!
I didn't take nearly as many pictures this year as I have in the past.  I spent the majority of the week in a sand chair right at the water's edge.  It was quite HOT and considering I have two heat makers inside of me, I really couldn't run after the kids for pictures or for much of anything!  The pictures I was able to get were pretty good!  I'm looking forward to next year when we'll be able to take tons of pictures of all FOUR kids!!





























1 comments:

Colleen @AMadisonMom said...

You got some REALLY great shots!!!

 
template by suckmylolly.com