Friday, October 8, 2010

Columbus Day Weekend

Columbus Day Weekend began early for us this year!  Normally, I don't even get off for Columbus Day but this year we have Monday off and I took Friday off, too!  Nicholas' school was closed today so I decided to use a personal day and spend the day at home with everyone.  Pat had the day off too, unexpectedly!
We spent the morning sleeping in and then I had to run into work to bring something to a co-worker.  After a quick stop at my work, we headed to the park where the kids got to run around and play!  Nicholas even ran into a few kids from his class and had a great time with them.
After the park we had a late lunch and some ice cream and then we headed back home.  Really, it was the perfect way to spend a day off and kick off the beginning of what should be a beautiful weekend filled with lots of Fall Fun!









0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com