Sunday, June 27, 2010

Sunday by the Pool

Things have been hectic, to say the very least.  
Life has a way of surprising you around every single turn and always in the most interesting ways and at the most interesting times.
School is finally over and I'm already into full swing at my summer job.  The kids are enjoying the summer camp part of school and Nicholas is looking forward to basketball camp in a few weeks!  And all of us are counting down the the days until we leave for vacation!!
This weekend, actually just today, was filled with relaxing.  We've been dealing with some sad goings on and today was the first day that I really had a chance to stop and sit down and not have to worry about anything at all!  The kids and I spent the majority of the day outside by the pool and it was perfect.  The weather was hot and humid but the sun was out and the pool was cool!  The kids were in and out of the water for hours on end and I was able to lounge while getting some sun and reading a book ( a book that had nothing to do with education or teaching or anything I needed to think about!).  It was just GREAT!
Tomorrow it's back to work and the daily grind of Summer and I'm perfectly ok with that because today was just so nice!  Hope your Summer days are just as lovely!







0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com